Discounted Plan Benefits:
20% Off Normal Fees.
Plan is Provided by Hopkins Dentistry.
- NO Predeterminations needed to approve treatment.
- NO delay in starting treatment.
- NO costly deductibles.
- NO necessary co-payments.
- NO annual insurance maximums.
- NO waiting weeks for a review.
- NO limitations.
Start Saving Today!
- Only $95 / Year / Individual
- Only $225 / Year / Family (Up To 4 People)
- ($25 Each Additional Family Member)
- Normal Fee / Reduced Fee
- Routine Exam $69 /$55
- Adult Prophy $121 / $97
- Routine X-Rays $92 / $66
- Fluoride $55 / $44
- 2 Surface Filling $302 / $242
- All Porcelain Crown $1450 / $1160
Additional procedures and fees are available upon request.
Some exclusions may apply, such as TMJ treatment, Sleep Apnea treatment, Facial Products and Services, and Toothbrushes.
About Our Office
Dr. Hopkins is the premier cosmetic dentist serving the Dunedin area and Pinellas County for over 40 years.
- We offer state of the art techniques, such as digital x-rays and laser treatments.
- We only do white composite, non-mercury fillings.
- Our crowns are of the highest quality with superior color matching.
Our Discounted Dental Plan is for those patients that do not have dental insurance.
You pay an annual membership fee and immediately start saving on all your care.
Call Us Today!
Discounted dental plans are not insurance, but a payment arrangement provided by H. Mikel Hopkins, DDS, PA for services rendered. Our Discounted Dental Plans are provided exclusively to our uninsured patients for our practice and shall not be considered pre-payment for future services. Rather, our patient members are electing to make a yearly subscription payment in order to receive considerable discounts on preventive and restorative treatments. Some exclusions may apply, such as TMJ treatment, Sleep Apnea treatment, Facial Products and Services, and Toothbrushes. The patient’s portion of the fee is due at the time of service.
Our plan discounts may not be combined with any other offers or discounts. No refunds will be provided for the yearly dues paid under any circumstances. Yearly dues and fees for dental services may change at any time.
Already Have Dental Insurance?
Hopkins Dentistry connects with a broad base of dental insurance providers. See a list of our providers on Hopkins Dentistry Dental Insurance Page.