Snore Guard/CPAP Intolerance Appliance
The Full Breath Solution
Do these problems keep you from sleeping?
- Your snoring is upsetting your whole household.
- Your CPAP machine is sitting in the closet because you can’t use it.
- You are suffering with headaches.
- You are seeing numerous health professionals but not getting better.
- You are looking older than you really are.
- You are worried about falling asleep at the wheel when you drive.
If you said YES, you are not alone…
45% Forty-five percent of Americans say that poor or insufficient sleep affect their daily activities.
56% Fifty-six percent of all Americans over the age of 40 snore.
27% Twenty-seven percent of all couples over 40 sleep in separate rooms because of snoring problems.
Is snoring or CPAP intolerance ruining your life? The Full Breath Solution can make a difference.
- We treat patients every day that are snoring loudly, and/or can’t wear their CPAP.
- We stop snoring and get you oxygen to improve your health.
- It is time to leave behind your worries and troubles due to snoring or CPAP intolerance.
The Full Breath Solution Appliance has:
- Adjustable Wire Tail
- Can be bent longer or shorter to depress the tongue and stop snoring by opening the airway
- Customized Fit
- An impression is made to customize the fit for each patient.
- Moldable Material
- Using hot water to heat the appliance, the fit can be adjusted by the patient.
Dr. Bryan Keropian, a dentist in California, is the pioneer and inventor of the Full Breath Solution Appliance. After many years of treating snoring and sleep related disorders, he has perfected this treatment. Dr. Hopkins is pleased to have studied directly under his supervision and is thrilled to be offering The Full Breath Solution in our office.